Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bear Mountian Inn


I found myself becoming more interested in finding out about Bear Mountain and what the park has to offer besides trails. I found that the park has a large Inn that was built in 1915. I searched on Wikipedia for more information but only found a short history of the park. I added the Bear Mountain Inn to better keep people informed of what the park has to offer.  
Bear Mountain Inn, was established in 1915, within the center of the park. The Inn is of an early rustic-style lodge. Bear Mountain Inn can still to this day be reserved for occupancy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Mountain_(Hudson_Highlands)#Historic_events

The park as I've mentioned is a quick ride from New York City and features a beautiful rustic lodge to stay in while you seek out adventure in the surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment